SAMSUNG Original EO-IG935 In-ear Sport Headsets Music Earphones Black / White Stereo Bass 3.5mm for Android Music phones
1. Brand: Samsung ghttps://phoneshones.com/product/samsung-akg-type-c-handsfree/
2. Series: Samsung EO-IG935
3. Product Color: Black/White
4. Wear Way: In-Ear
5. Earphone Plug: 3.5mm
6. Microphone: Yes
7. Wire Controller: Yes
8. Earphone Wire: 1.2m
9.Compatible with:Most of Smartphone/PC/Pad/Laptop
Receiving and answering phone calls through the in-line microphone and answer key.Wired remote volume (+ -) control
In-ear noise reduction design, with noise isolation effect, sound quality is even more moving! Ergonomic wear design.
The best headphones at the budget level are the. Thanks to their USΒ-C connection, these wired headphones are compatible with newer smartphones that don’t have an AUX cable.
They offer low latency with PCs and have virtually no latency with Android phones, so you shouldn’t have audio syncing issues if you use them for a video call. Otherwise, they have a fairly no-frills design, but they feel comfortable and have good build quality.
They have a bass-rich sound profile that adds warmth and boom to your audio, making them well-suited for genres like EDM and hip-hop but shouldn’t be overwhelming either.
Unfortunately, they lack a companion app and don’t come with any sound customization features like an EQ or presets.
They aren’t ideal for sports since they aren’t very stable in your ears, and even low-intensity movement can cause them to fall out. They lack an ANC feature and don’t block out the low rumble of bus and plane engines. They can isolate you from a good amount of mid-range noise like ambient conversations.
- Lots of active features. Samsung makes headphones with lots of active features like Bluetooth support, active noise cancelling, power-saving modes, and customization options that you can access via different companion apps.
- Decently well-balanced, customizable sound. Samsung’s headphones reproduce audio fairly accurately, and you can usually customize their sound profile a bit with one of their companion apps.
- Stylish designs. Samsung has a lot of sleek-looking headphones that are comfortable to wear. Their designs often include features like touch-sensitive control schemes to reduce the number of visible buttons. In addition to offering subdued color schemes like black or white, they can also come in eye-catching colors like cloud blue or red.
- Plasticky build quality. Although headphones from Samsung look good, they tend to have slightly flimsy build quality. They feel less durable than similarly-designed headphones in their price range.
- Poor variety. Samsung doesn’t have a lot of variety in its models. They often release Pro or Plus versions of their original lineup with more features, but they don’t offer many headphone types for different listeners.
- Limited OS compatibility. While all their headphones should work with all Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices, their companion apps aren’t all universal. Some only work on Android, while others only provide benefits when used with
Samsung makes sleek-looking headphones that have lots of active features for their price. Since acquiring Harman and its subsidiary AKG in 2017, their products have sound profiles that follow the Harman curve quite closely. It results in a neutral, balanced sound that’s versatile enough for a variety of audio content. However, while you can find a variety of different headphones like over-ears from AKG, Samsung themselves have a limited line-up made up of mostly truly wireless in-ears.
First, make sure the plug is pushed in all the way. If the plug is only partially in, the sound will not be normal.
If the plug is all the way in and the sound is still poor, then maybe there is some debris (like lint) caught in the jack. Use a damp toothpick to root around, or a can of compressed air to blow it out.
If the sound is still poor, then test it with a different pair of headphones, to make sure the problem isn’t with the headphones themselves.
- Mar 28, 2022: Checked that picks represent the best recommendations in their categories and that the products are in stock.
- Feb 02, 2022: Checked that picks represent the best recommendations and that the products are in stock.
- Dec 02, 2021: Checked our picks for accuracy and product availability. There hasn’t been a change in our recommendations.
- Oct 06, 2021: Replaced the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Truly Wireless with the Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Truly Wireless as the Buds+ have been discontinued. Also removed the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Truly Wireless as the Buds2 offer a significantly better noise isolation performance.
- Aug 10, 2021: Checked the text for accuracy and product availability. There hasn’t been a change in our recommendations.
3.5mm three-stage gold-plated plug, used only in most mobile phones, to ensure that the signal transmission process without distortion of sound quality, plug more wear!